Wisdom Loving Mother

The Wisdom Loving Mother blog is for those who enjoy learning about Buddhism, Feng Shui, travel in Asia (Bhutan) or Essential Oils.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Dream Yoga Research - Help Request

I am a graduate student of Buddhist Studies at
Columbia University. Robert Thurman is advising me in
a thesis about Buddhist dreaming. I am hoping to speak with some students of dream yoga, for this project. Basically I am
interviewing serious Buddhist practitioners about
their dreams. People who practice dream yoga will be
especially interesting. The goal is to find out how
modern Buddhists of different traditions relate to
their dreams, and how, if at all, they use dreams in
practice. If any of you would be interested in
speaking with me, please respond. Interviews will take about 30 minutes and we could do them in person, over the phone, or via email. But I would prefer to meet in person. I'm able to travel on
the weekends.

Thanks very much for your time. I look forward to
speaking with you.

Jaimal Yogis
917-239-4066

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home